Saturday, December 8, 2012

Style it Saturday! The Braided Bun!

How to do the Braided bun!
This is a really fun hairstyle to do with dolls with long hair!
*Staring Marie-Grace*

You wil need
American girl brush
a pony tail
Elastics
bobby pins
spray bottle (optional)
Bow or ribbon(optional)
and a doll

First separate your dolls hair like above (the dolls hands are like 2 extra hands)




Then put the hair in the middle in a pony tail

Then start twisting the dolls hair until it starts to coil up and twist it up like below 




twist it up like this





Then braid the hair on the sides sepratly and hold it at an angle and use your elastic at the end and twist it around the bun and hide the end and pin it with a bobby pin and do the other side the same!


Tada!
~Samantha~


6 comments:

  1. You do an awesome job with all your posts! The hairstyle is really cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I should do it on my dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty! I should try it on my dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I should do it on my dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all of your nice comments for this weeks style it Saturday!

    ~Samantha~

    ReplyDelete

To make this blog Fun for all ages please No:
~Swearing
~Use of OMG
~Taking the Lords name in vain
~Bad or Rude language
~And NO SPAM!( Even though I moderate comments I still get spam and if I get any more I will put word verification or "please prove your not a robot" back on!)
Please respect others thoughts, but feel free to kindly and nicely disagree on any matter.
love your Comments,
Mary Elizabeth