Sunday, December 9, 2012

This was on the American girl Fan Message board

This was on the American girl Fan Message board and was first from The AG FB page this is what it read.....;(Dear American girl...All my daughter Hannah wanted was McKenna for Christmas. I was disappointed to see they were sold out but I found one on Ebay. Our Christmas dreams were crushed when we came home to see that our dog had gotten to the delivered package that was left by our front door. I am humblying asking you for help to get our McKenna fixed or a new one for Christmas. Please Help!  Sincerely, Rachele and Hannah Richard                                                                                          
   If that was my dog i dont think she would be at my house any more (but would not happen cuz she stays in side)  But at least the clothes are alright....:'(
                                       ~Samantha~                                    
                   

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. But, even this Kenna is still very very pretty!!!
      ~Samantha~

      Delete
    2. I agree, the only problem is that Kenna's feet are chewed off and her hand is wrecked.

      Delete
  2. Oh the POOR DOLL! I'm just crying right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the hospital fixes her for freee!(but most like it wont happen!)
    ~Samantha~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen that! My mommy is Madcat on the AGFMB!

    ~Molly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that is so sad. :( Poor Kenna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope to goodness that they can fix that poor doll. By the way, I'm new to this blog, but I already love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poooooor McKenna. Look at her feet! Maybe they can put her to the doll hospital at AG. It's so sad...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw that on the MB. I feel sorry for the girl, but I wouldn't be so mad at the dog as most. I love dogs. But I would give it a bit of punishment.

    ReplyDelete

To make this blog Fun for all ages please No:
~Swearing
~Use of OMG
~Taking the Lords name in vain
~Bad or Rude language
~And NO SPAM!( Even though I moderate comments I still get spam and if I get any more I will put word verification or "please prove your not a robot" back on!)
Please respect others thoughts, but feel free to kindly and nicely disagree on any matter.
Thanks for Commenting
Samantha