Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Awarded!

Hi! Dollygirl at Dollygirls Tearsures awarded me the Violets and Daisies Brilliant Blog Bouquet award!!!
Thanks Dollygirl!

Now for the questions!



1. If you could have a "flower pen name" like we have here on our blog, Violets and Daisies what would it be? 

Hmm, well, Violet (Maybe:)

 
2. What is your favorite ever Bible verse and why?
Psalms 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me./Why? The Verse says it all:)
                                                                                
                                     3. What are the blogs which inspire you most?

Ooo,All Of The blogs I follow on My side bar;)

                                                    
4. If you and your friends could visit any country in the world, where would you go?

Hawaii, Bahamas,Or any place with an AG store;)
nominate 
The first 5 people to comment(with a blog;)

7 comments:

Hey! be sure to comment! but please keep all comments clean! and please no OMG. thanks for commenting!

- Mary E.