Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Doll/Fashion Tags


1. If you could create any American Girl Doll, what would she look like and what would her name be?
Umm... She would probably have red short curly hair hazel eyes and her name would be Abigail

2. What american Girl Dolls do you have?
Marie Grace,Ruthie,Samantha,Caroline, and Kit(Who is my sisters but I dress her and stuff:)

 3. Do you have any non-AG 18" dolls?
Yes a Madam Alexander who I gave to my youngest sister who Loves AG

 4. What is your absolute favorite brand of dolls?
American Girl

5. What is the next doll(s) (AG or non-AG) you want to get?
Saige,Molly,Emily, Julie,and Ivy

 6. What is your favorite thing to do with your dolls?
Dress them, Do Thier hair, Take picture of them and Go to My good Friend Gracie's house and Play dolls :)(She has a AG Doll house;)
7. Do you have a place for your dolls, like a corner of the room, where their beds are and stuff?
A spot in the corner of my room but I am getting a doll house for them soon!

 8. Would you rather use the computer/watch TV/play on your electrical device/play video games/play with your dolls?
"Play" with my dolls and then use the computer.  (You know, to blog!)(Same answer from Adollable dolls)

9. If your parents told you could only have 1 doll, what would you do?
 What?!?!? I already have 4!!!

  10. Have you ever found an American Girl brand item (can be anything) at a second-hand store?
Yes I Found the Friends book(From Chrissa's set) (And yes I looked every where for Sonali and Gwen Cause That's their book:)

  11. Do your friends share your love for dolls?
Only 2 of them:(

   12. What is your favorite non-AG doll brand?
Walmarts Brand(Because The clothes and stuff;)
 13. Where do you get your inspiration?
Myself and other blogs.

 14. Does anyone in your family share your love for dolls?
Yes!  My little sister! And My cousin Ellie

 15. Where did you get the idea to start a blog?
Ummm My mom started a blog and I was Like Hey I'll start my own!!

                                            I award(I only did 4:P)
                                           The Spicy Girls
                                          Danielle Marie
                                              Mikaela
                                             DollyGirl




Now Onto my second tag!

What are you wardrobe Staples?
Shorts...Boots....



3. Most expensive clothing item you own?
Ummm Let Me go to my closet...
A dress from Justice
 4. Most wanted item?
I really adorable shirt from Justice
 5. Favorite designer?
Ummm 
Areopostale, Justice,Gymboree ...
 6. How much do you spend on clothing? 
Ummm A Good bit , That's why they call it a Shopping spree
 7. Favorite places to shop?
Justice
8. Favorite Fragrance? 
Island Vanilla(Its at whole Foods) 
  9. Favorite way to do your hair?
Down, Side braid, Or just a ponytail
 10. Most prized possession?
My AG dolls:)

O.K. So I like Justice But you wont find me wearing Short Shorts, Sleeveless things,
 Bikins, (Just Tanknis For Me:) Or weird tees and Such:P
I award the same Peeps at the top

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! But I'm the one who made up the first tag, so if you want to see my answers here:

    http://dollygirlstreasures.blogspot.ca/2013/04/tag.html

    But I'll do the second one on here:

    http://2girlsjustwannahavefun.blogspot.ca/

    Because that's my blog with my friend that's more about fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this information. I guess if I will be given a chance to make my own doll, I want it to have a blue-coloured hair. This is because I always love my hair to be blue but I can’t (due to some circumstances).
    ShopAtOliviasDollCloset.com

    ReplyDelete

To make this blog Fun for all ages please No:
~Swearing
~Use of OMG
~Taking the Lords name in vain
~Bad or Rude language
~And NO SPAM!( Even though I moderate comments I still get spam and if I get any more I will put word verification or "please prove your not a robot" back on!)
Please respect others thoughts, but feel free to kindly and nicely disagree on any matter.
love your Comments,
Mary Elizabeth