Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Edit Edit Edit!

So, I've Been editing photos of Ruthie and Caroline from previous photo shoots on Ribbet.com I'll show you what I used on each photo. I love looking away photos as you may can tell my dolls are never looking at the camera:P
I used
Black and White Then erased the mirror to the regular color
Vignette
and I forgot which font I used:-/
(I did one just like this but vice versa)

I used on this photo:
Cario
Vignette
Text using Jandles 


For This one I used:
Fiji
Vignette
Text using Joyful Juliana

Hand Tint
Vignette
And Text using PUPCAT

As you can tell I love using vignette! (LOL)
Hope You enjoyed my Edits!

,

,&

P.S. In The first photo Caroline's Name is Caroline Marie ,Should Marie be her Middle Name? Even Though I have Marie Grace?

7 comments:

  1. I really, really like the first one. That is probably my favorite effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely edited pics :) I think Caroline's middle name shouldn't be Marie! Can you checkout my blog-http://aggirlforever.blogspot.in/
    I followed u. Hope you have 50 followers soon.
    :)
    -Asmita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I awarded you at my blog!

    ReplyDelete

To make this blog Fun for all ages please No:
~Swearing
~Use of OMG
~Taking the Lords name in vain
~Bad or Rude language
~And NO SPAM!( Even though I moderate comments I still get spam and if I get any more I will put word verification or "please prove your not a robot" back on!)
Please respect others thoughts, but feel free to kindly and nicely disagree on any matter.
Thanks for Commenting
Samantha