Monday, April 1, 2013

Hi:(

Soo um  I haven't had much time to keep up my blog soo this blog has come to its end thanks to all my followers  who gave me this great experience! So Bye;( Oh and also I will be selling Ruthie on eBay I just haven't really connected with her;(

Soo
Samantha
Signing out for the last time






















































































     :P APRIL FOOLS!  :P    

Hope I didn't Scare you!LOL I am NOT leaving (not yet anyways;) Oh and I got a Bunny for Easter I will put up pictures later and shes only 4 weeks old!!! Oh and My cousin Ellie is having a sleepover and she has Caroline, Kate(MAG), And Rebecca! I'm off to get Doughnuts!

Samantha
(LOL)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! I was SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO scared!!!! Ya really fooled me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really, really, really fooled me!! I was so scared!! LOL


    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU GOT ME AGAIN, SAMANTHA!!!
    YOU'RE GOOD! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! be sure to comment! but please keep all comments clean! and please no OMG. thanks for commenting!

- Mary E.