Sunday, April 28, 2013

My audition for My AG Doll Blogs GOTY contest

Sooo Heres my entry


This is McKinley Jones a Girl Of The Year doll She loves to make friends and ride her horse, Cookie Dough.

Meet McKinley Jones a 12 year old girl living in sunny Cali(California), with her two good friends Kylie and Savannah and  having what she would call "The best life ever" at school but at home she really isn't. Her dad got fired and her home is soon to be foreclosed on. But McKinley is wanting to take a stand and try to get as many jobs possible for a 12 year old girl. Will everything turn out all right?? Find out in McKinley Stands Strong and Thanks to, McKinley


 And here's a link to the contest rules and stuff: Click Here!

7 comments:

  1. She is so pretty! And I love her story!
    Adollable Dolls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im having a contest just like this!!! You should enter her! Just go to my blog: craftingwithmnm.blogspot.com and go to the page create a doll entrys!! Follow the instructions there!! Have a great day!!
    Flower
    craftingwithmnm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am so excited I found your website, I really found you by accident,
    while I was researching on Askjeeve for something else, Nonetheless I am here
    now and would just like to say many thanks for a remarkable post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the
    theme/design), I don't have time to go through it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

    Also visit my web site; unamuno

    ReplyDelete
  4. what website did u use to edit the doll?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would buy her, she looks just like my daughter!

    ReplyDelete

To make this blog Fun for all ages please No:
~Swearing
~Use of OMG
~Taking the Lords name in vain
~Bad or Rude language
~And NO SPAM!( Even though I moderate comments I still get spam and if I get any more I will put word verification or "please prove your not a robot" back on!)
Please respect others thoughts, but feel free to kindly and nicely disagree on any matter.
love your Comments,
Mary Elizabeth