Tuesday, May 21, 2013

AmericanGirl Etsy Shop

Long Time No Post!

Ok, So i'm thinking about opening a Etsy shop but i'm having a REALLY Hard time about thinking up a name,  My shop will have 18' doll thing as well as maybe some other things for us people! So If guys could  help me think up something that'd be great!
Oh and i'd also like to say why I want to do this.

  • I'm really crafty (Well I think I am...)
  • Money would be nice to get AG stuff when I want
  • It would probably be a neat experience to have my own little Shop                                                      

And Here is a little picture of my cat,Opal to Keep you "Entertained" (Haha)


1 comment:

  1. I don't know what to name it but I can't wait to hear what you call it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! be sure to comment! but please keep all comments clean! and please no OMG. thanks for commenting!

- Mary E.