Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Elegant Basics Review

Hi!
Today I'm going to do a review on the awesome shop, ElegantBasics
*These are My thoughts on Aude's clothing*
Here is the lovely Caroline in the Fall Maxi Dress


Here is a Close up of the Fabric, it feels like it  is made out of a high quality fabric and is really
Pretty for like a Christmas dress(But she would get a little cold xD;)or for Fall pictures.



The Dress Came with a beautiful lace shaw


and
a

Pretty Pearl bracelet, that fits great!


And  Since I couldn't help my self I started taking pictures:}








4 comments:

To make this blog Fun for all ages please No:
~Swearing
~Use of OMG
~Taking the Lords name in vain
~Bad or Rude language
~And NO SPAM!( Even though I moderate comments I still get spam and if I get any more I will put word verification or "please prove your not a robot" back on!)
Please respect others thoughts, but feel free to kindly and nicely disagree on any matter.
Thanks for Commenting
Samantha