Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Fairy Bun

Ever since I saw AmericanGirlFans' Saige sporting her Fairy Bun  I've wanted to do it, It super cute and looks quite easy!
Don't you Agree?

STEP 1: Gather your dolls hair into a high ponytail.

STEP 2: Make just a normal bun.(When your doing the pony just before you finish it don't pull the ponytail all the way through)

STEP 3: Take the sides of the bun and secure it with bobby pins at the top.

STEP 4: Tada! Your Finished!





Saige is quite Happy with hers even though shes not dressed up like a fairy:}




Happy Styling!

9 comments:

  1. Cute!! Saige is adorable with a bun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this so simple and pretty. Thanks Samantha for doing more posts lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to try this on Saige-if/when I get her! LOL
    Saige is beautiful and so very photogenic..need her..

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, Samantha, congrats on winning Simply Dollightful's giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hairstyle looks great on Saige!

    Amelia Grace
    ameliagrace11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO cute! Now I want to try it! ~ aghoneyspot.blogspot.com "A blog all about me, Honey"

    ReplyDelete

To make this blog Fun for all ages please No:
~Swearing
~Use of OMG
~Taking the Lords name in vain
~Bad or Rude language
~And NO SPAM!( Even though I moderate comments I still get spam and if I get any more I will put word verification or "please prove your not a robot" back on!)
Please respect others thoughts, but feel free to kindly and nicely disagree on any matter.
love your Comments,
Mary Elizabeth