Friday, April 25, 2014

Isabelle Happy Meal Toys (and Rambles:} )


So pretty soon Mcdonalds will be selling Isabelle Themed Happy Meal toys!
Whos dolls are Psyched? Mine are! LOL

At first I thought that the dolls in the picture above were the AG minis modeling outfits for the Isabelle minis, Now that would be COOL :)

But the paper dolls are just a tad bit Creepy kind like Isabelle's game .....





Yeah, Scary I know I think they are trying to give little kids nightmares,LOL!!


And who has seen this, Diffrent because they really have noting to do with each other But O.K. .....

Well thats a Post :)

Happy belated Easter:-D
 photo rect8986_zps168f849c.png










4 comments:

  1. I'm having a contest giveaway at http://agfanblog2013.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool i want one so bad!

    -Heidi- :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to the next set of Happy Meal toys. It's always great when AG and McD's team up.

    ReplyDelete

To make this blog Fun for all ages please No:
~Swearing
~Use of OMG
~Taking the Lords name in vain
~Bad or Rude language
~And NO SPAM!( Even though I moderate comments I still get spam and if I get any more I will put word verification or "please prove your not a robot" back on!)
Please respect others thoughts, but feel free to kindly and nicely disagree on any matter.
Thanks for Commenting
Samantha